OziBarista

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Some latte art pics

I hope to enter next years barista competition with a little more preparation (and perhaps not try to bite off more than I could chew!). In true nathan style I went at the competition like a bull at a gate, developing my own competition blend largely unassisted (I even tried roasting!). It was a great learning experience (tasting a heap of single origin beans), but I think to save the palates of the judges (quite impressive to see how they kept straight faces), next time I might seek a little more assistance.

I thought I would start by showing where I am at now with my latte art, I will post some pics of my pours soon...



Here's my first successful attempt at a double rosetta..



I recently learned how to do a tulip also..



I'll share more as I refine my skills and pick up new techniques.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home