OziBarista

Friday, July 07, 2006

Some cafes well worth a visit

With the recent launch of my Organic Tea range "Chamellia" and my 100% natural (& gluten & dairy free!) drinking Chocolate "Kali", I have been on a quest to seek out Melbourne’s coolest & funkiest cafes - this has literally taken me all across Melbourne.

Some of the Cafes I have been to include:

St Ali

One of Melbourne’s Iconic cafes (certainly amongst coffee geeks!) located in Yarra place, South Melbourne. The coffee is roasted on the premises and they use one of only two Synesso Espresso Machines in Victoria. Seriously good coffee and the ambience oozes "Melbourne" - classy with attention to detail, minus the pretentiousness.

Icoco

Another artisan roaster serving up great coffee, run by two passionate and humble Kiwis. Located on Victoria Avenue in Albert Park, it has become a new regular haunt of mine. Always a good positive vibe there.

Piccolo

Piccolo is a new café situated on High Street near the corner of Chapel street in Prahran. Quite a quaint / cosy venue, one that I think will develop and become quite prized by the locals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home